Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunday Tradition

We've started a new Sunday Tradition here at 505 East:

Crepes for lunch!!

For my birthday I was generously gifted with an authentic crepe maker like the ones you see around Europe at the various street stands. In the beginning I was a little afraid to pull it out and give it a try because I assumed that there was a significant learning curve for the thing. Finally, months later, the learning curve has been mastered (almost) and both savory and sweet crepes are had by all. I must say, it is a huge hit around here.

1 comment:

Annee said...

Wow. Darin really wants one of those. I've resisted. But you seem to be telling me the professional crepe maker is worth it. Where is it from? What's the brand and do you recommend owning one?

P.S. You look cute as always!